- We first intimately understand the property and the particulars before we accept the responsibility of marketing for a client, which enables us to best position the property to prospects and the brokerage community.
- Research and understand competitive properties to determine the target offering sales price and/or lease rate for the property.
- Prepare first class marketing material with detailed information highlighting the amenities and benefits
of the property.
- Disseminate property information to target prospective tenants and the brokerage community.
- Create online marketing campaigns to assist in expose the property to regional, national and international tenants.
- Negotiate the most favorable price and/or terms with lowest concessions and fiduciary responsibility
- Sale: Prepare purchase agreement inclusive of all business terms (a purchase agreement is a legal document and we recommend clients retain an attorney for review).
- Lease: Prepare draft lease forms, addenda & exhibits for Landlord and/or attorney review and approval.
- Lease: Facilitate mutual lease execution, payments due to Landlord, insurance compliance and provide detailed contact information for tenant/landlord for a smooth transition at the beginning of