- Assist client with determining current needs as well as forecast future requirement.
- Determine key factors for identifying ideal location such as proximity to existing staff, labor force, vendors/ contractors, freeways, retail amenities, bus routes, lodging, etc.
- Perform detailed availability report for readily available and/or upcoming properties meeting the specific needs of the client.
- Negotiate the best possible lease terms with our firm grasp on current and developing market conditions and fiduciary responsibility to our client.
- Review lease agreement to make certain all business terms are appropriately included (a lease is a legal document and we recommend clients retain an attorney for review).
- Provide follow-up support to ensure client has a smooth transition into the new facility.